General Conditions and Liability
Chocolatetrailer disclaims responsibility for any loss, damage, accidents, alergy, illness or changes in schedules caused by weather, strikes or any other irregularity outside Chocolatetrailer’s control. Chocolatetrailer reserves the right to alter lessons or starting times, without prior notice, should the necessity arise. No responsibility is taken for losses or expenses due to delay or changes of flights, injury, damaged, negligence, weather, war or other unforeseeable causes. The estimated duration of lesson as indicated on our website are standard times. In cases where Chocolatetrailer needs to contact The Customer regarding changes or cancellation of lessons, an e-mail is sent to the e-mail address provided by The Customer during the booking process. The Customer is urged to monitor e-mails before the lesson.
Cancellation and refund Policy
1. 10% of purchase price is non-refundable in all cases where The Customer cancels. This is to cover sales and/or administrative costs of handling bookings and cancellations made by The Customer.
2. If cancelled more than one week prior to the beginning of lesson: 90% refund.
3. If cancelled Less than 24 hours prior to beginning of lesson: No refund
4. If The Customer fails to show up in lesson: No refund.
Cancellation/refund terms if cancelled by Chocolatetrailer:
1. If a lesson is cancelled, for any reason at any time, The Customer is eligible for a 100% refund.
2. This does not include lessons that are free re-runs.
3. Under no circumstanses is The Customer eligible for a refund in part or full for a lesson that was performed.
If Chocolatetrailer cancels a lesson for any reason, re-scheduling and/or alternatives may be offered/suggested in an effort to ensure customer satisfaction. The Customer is free to either accept or decline such offers. If The Customer declines re-scheduling or alternative offers, The Customer receives a 100% refund. Should The Customer accept an offer for an alternative service or re-schedule, the booking has become binding in much the same way as the original booking from the time The Customer accepts such an offer. Thus in case of cancellation by The Customer, the Cancellation/refund terms as stated in these Terms & Conditions do apply.
Governing law / Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions are in accordance with Icelandic law.
HKS Ráðgjöf ehf
VAT number: 116224